@Locness si on ne considere pas la ponctuation et les lettres maiuscoles au debut de la phrase, quel type des fautes tu as trouvé dans ces les paroles suivantes ?
How to synchronize the lyrics
- After the countdown, the song starts and you can begin to sync
- When each line is about to begin, click on down arrow or spacebar
- At the end of the synchronisation click Save.
*if you make a mistake, come back by clicking on previous line (or on up arrow of your keyboard): your new sync will be saved
Edit synchronization mode
- After the countdown the lyrics will start scrolling and you can verify the time and text correctness
If the lyrics is badly synchronized (advanced or delayed):
- You’d use the minus symbol (-) at the left of the corresponding row to anticipate the lyrics line
- You’d use the plus symbol (+) at the left of the corresponding row to delay the lyrics line
If there is a mistake on the lyrics:
- You can correct it by directly editing the lyrics
If there’s an instrumental part inside the lyrics:
- Add an empty line tapping on Enter button, and tap on Sync at the beginning of the instrumental part
If the verses are not correctly separated (no empty line in the between):
- Add an empty line tapping on Enter button, without synchronizing the line
*If you make a mistake, come back clicking on the play button (▷ )on the left of the corresponding line.
How to register the work
For each song, we need a lyrics synchronized. When a lyrics is synchronized, the song is marked as "Completed" (Mission page).
In order to complete each task, you should verify and synchronize the lyrics.
If there isn’t the lyric:
- Tap on "Add Lyrics" and sync the lyrics clicking on "Save" when you've finished the synch
- Once you have added the lyrics, tap on "Sync Lyrics".
Sync the lyrics and tap on Save when you have completed the sync
If there is the lyric, but it contains some mistakes:
- Tap on the 3 dots at the bottom right, select “Edit lyrics”, make the corrections and tap on "Save".
- Tap on “Yes” replying to the question: “Would you like to verify and fine tune your new sync?”
- Sync the lyrics and tap on Save when you have completed the sync
If there is the lyric, but it’s not synchronized:
- Tap on “Sync Lyrics” and tap on “Save” when you have completed the sync
If the lyric is already synchronized, but it contains mistakes or it’s badly synchronized:
- Tap on “Edit synchronization”, adjust and tap on “Save”
If the lyric and synchronization are correct:
- Tap on the 3 dots at the bottom right, and select "Verify Lyrics"
Have you found a different problem?
Tap on the top right arrow and select "Report a Problem"
Choose the problem type found:
“Wrong language”: the lyrics is in a language that doesn't correspond to the language selected
“No audio”: you’re not able to listen the song
“Wrong track info”: the title and the artist name (written on the the app) are different than the streaming service
“Error when saving”: the Save button doesn’t work or if after tapping on it, there’s an error message
Do you want to report a bug or a content issue? Do you need help?
Don’t hesitate to contact us by mail
How to format lyrics
- Break transcriptions up into individual lines
- Separate sections with double breaks (i.e. dividing verses from choruses)
- Capitalize first letter of every line
How to transcribe
Here's the 5 principal rules:
- Transcribe all lyrics, even when a section is repeated
- Primary vocals are focus and secondary lyrics should be in parenthesis
- Avoid comments like "Intro", "Chorus", "Spoken", Artist names and so on
- Transcribe lyrics in their native scripts.
No romanized version for Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi (and the other Indian languages) lyrics