Play music from Spotify or iTunes and get Musixmatch scrolling lyrics in time to the music.
The Musixmatch desktop app brings you synchronized lyrics to any song that's currently playing in your Spotify or iTunes, making it easy to start singing along to your favourite tunes on your computer.
Simply open the Musixmatch desktop app, fire up any song on iTunes or Spotify and lyrics will appear in an always-on-top window.
Complete your music experience with Musixmatch and never miss a word again!
Download the app from here
If you're using Windows 10, you must be logged in and check that your date of birth is inserted and saved.
The desktop app doesn't open on Mac?
Download the latest version of the app and try again to open it.
Does the issue still persist? Please contact us sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The desktop app is not working through Spotify?
- Clean the cache:
- Search the Musixmatch folder writing down %AppData% on FileExplorer or on the Search box of your Start screen
1a) For Windows, please follow that folder path: AppData\Local\Packages\MUSIXMATCH.LYRICS_7gejyv32yt3te\LocalCache\Roaming\Musixmatch
1b) For Mac, please follow that folder path:
- Delete the folder
- Update the app
- Verify that you're using the same Spotify account both in Spotify and Musixmatch
- Close the Musixmatch window, wait 30 seconds and re-open it
- Click on Pause, wait 30 seconds and click on Play (on Spotify)
- Change Track on Spotify and wait 30 seconds
- Login / Logout (Musixmatch)
- Close the app (right mouse button on Musixmatch tray icon > "Quit Musixmatch") e re-open it
If after these tests, the problem is still present, we invite you to contact us via mail to email@example.com, sending your log:
- right mouse button on Musixmatch tray icon
- click on "Copy debug log to clipboard"
- paste the log on the private message you'll send to us
No lyrics are displayed for the song you are listening through Spotify or iTunes?
Please check if the Musixmatch app is currently running on your system.
Go to Task Manager > Startup and then right-click on the program and select Enable Musixmatch from the popup menu.
Then fire up any song from Spotify or iTunes and wait 10 seconds before checking whether the lyrics are displayed on the windows.
If you still experience problems, report the issue writing at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you.
When you try to log-in, you have a white window?
- Clear your cookies and cache. 2) Try to log-in again
You have Linux and the desktop app is not working?
It's a current