Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community of Musixmatch lovers from around the world.

• Welcome to our forum! Please introduce yourself 😄

@lidia-covella thanks!

Music producer, visual artist, anime fan, cat lover, PC gamer, Karen appreciator.

• Musixmatch is my favorite app, i use it in all my devices, but, in the last month i couldn't use the desktop app of Windows with spotify, i'm waiting for a solution :(

• I'm Richard Mangezi from Zimbabwe but based in South Africa. Serious on local beer products for South African Brewery but don't drink it myself. I started using musixmatch around 2010/11 and have loved it since. I really get so happy when I listen to Bob Marley's Stir it up! It makes me remember how vulnerable one becomes once in love!!

Ideas do not need weapons — Fidel Castro

• Lenny The Cat said:

How do I sync lyrics now that Musixmatch split up with Spotify?

I do it with the android app

• How do I sync lyrics now that Musixmatch split up with Spotify?

Music producer, visual artist, anime fan, cat lover, PC gamer, Karen appreciator.

• Hi, guys!
    I'm CrisMach, Architect and 2D/3D Designer.
    I'm Carioca, from Brazil. I love music, art, cinema, tracking and all stuffs...

I hope helping you someday! Thanks! =P

• Hi, I'm Dressa from Brazil and I love musixmatch and sometimes I help translating lyrics to portuguese. I really like K-Pop and Super Junior and I am always using the app, but is the first time I am using the forum! Hope I can continue using it

• Hi I'm Lidia, I'm from Italy.
    I love Musixmatch and I hope I'll be helpful!

• ¡Hola @Ricardo-Lainez!

¡Gracias por únirte a nuestra comunidad!
    Si quieres cambiar letras de canciones, tienes que escribir aquí:
    https://forum.musixmatch.com/topic/94/report-wrong-lyrics-here

Yo quité las letras de esta cancion:
    Now or Never de Saltwater Sun. 👍

Best regards, Yasito.

• Hi I'm Ricardo from Guatemala and I'm here because maybe a high enough ranked user will help me remove the wrong lyrics from 'Now or Never' by Saltwater Sun that I've been tagging as wrong since forever!

Somebody incorrectly posted the lyrics to Halsey's song of the same name and I can't correct them 'cause I'm a noob.

• @musixmatch Hello my name is Muhammad, I would love to add text from Iran.

• Hi, I'm Giuseppe from Italy, I live in South Italy, I like lyrics from songwriters and folk singers. Musixmatch give me the chance to read all those beatiful songs text.
    Thank You

• Hip, I'm David. I live in the USA Thomson,Ga. Anyways. My issue is with the lyrics not being shown for any of the songs from The Used. I'm mad bout that. Other than that everything a cool make the music a lil more broader.

• Who am I and what do I do:
    My name is Darren Dave and I like to help add lyrics, and translating any languages, also sync the musics.
    Where am I from and where do I live:
    I'm from Malaysia, unfortunately I'm joined here since 2016, but still excited about Musixmatch for how I need to do, or chatting with other members.
    My relationship with Musixmatch is…:
    I had any relationships with Musixmatch, actually any of us using Musixmatch in Android, but now I'm using PC version. It looks compatible for me.

This song’s lyrics make me…

Smile:

1. Senyum by As'ad Motawh
      "Let me see your smile
      Let me see your laugh
      Let your worries go away
      And never come again"

Want to cry:

1. Sempurna by Dafi
      "When the soul is quiet
      Disappointed feels
      The wound is left
      When he goes"
    2. Andainya Takdir by Anuar Zain
      "Come back to me
      It's overwhelming your dreams
      Go back when necessary
      Grief episodes let go"

Sing LOUDLY:

1. Nisan Cinta by Siti Nordiana, Jaclyn Victor
      "Fate written everything
      Our promise is together
      Make it forever our love"

Want to dance:

1. Despacito by Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, Justin Bieber
      "Comin' over in my direction
      So thankful for that, it's such a blessin', yeah
      Turn every situation into heaven, yeah
      Oh-oh, you are
      My sunrise on the darkest day
      Got me feelin' some kind of way
      Make me wanna savor every moment slowly, slowly
      You fit me tailor-made, love how you put it on
      Got the only key, know how to turn it on
      The way you nibble on my ear, the only words I wanna hear
      Baby, take it slow so we can last long"

Know them by heart:

1. Rintihan Rindu by Wany Hasrita
      "Really this heart
      As a sliced ​​tip
      And dance
      A sad rhythm"

What am I looking forward to:
    I'm looking forward to Musixmatch to keep it up for more updates, what I need to see too much, and release new albums from other artists, also the musics. When I'm happily visit here, it is challenging why we need to add some lyrics, review the musics and translate the musics, finally sync the musics, whatever we need, we will get the badges, and the points.

***"When you're the important, that's not even more times you know when you're challenging here."

• Porqué no ponen el idioma Quechua

• Hello!
    I am Yash Patel,
    From India,
    I love the app for its instant results as soon as I start songs on Spotify it pop's up 😊.
    I want to help in translating the lyrics.
    Thank you.

• Hello

• I am Amin Abdulle
    • Born in sweden but live in kenya
    • My relationship is not looking good right now, because of not
      being able to edit wrong lyrics and wrong translations which are
      locked, but overall I love the app.

Smile: Matilda by Alt-J
    Want to cry: Right Before My Eyes by Cage The Elephant
    Sing LOUDLY: So Young by Portugal The Man
    Want to dance: That's Right by Cage The Elephant
    Know them by Heart: Weight of Love by The Black Keys

What am I looking forward to: That the lyrics can be corrected even after being locked

• Hello musixmatch people!
    I am Juan Carlos
    Born in Mexico but live in Germany
    My relationship with musixmatch is not so good right now because of not being able to edit wrong lyrics and wrong translations which are locked, but overall I love the app.
    This song's lyrics make me:
    Smile: Matilda by Alt-J
    Want to cry: Right Before My Eyes by Cage The Elephant
    Sing LOUDLY: So Young by Portugal The Man
    Want to dance: That's Right by Cage The Elephant
    Know them by Heart: Weight of Love by The Black Keys

What am I looking forward to: That the lyrics can be corrected even after being locked

• @alishah-preet Hi!
    Thanks for joining our discussion and welcome to our Community 👋

Your story is so cool, keep fighting for your dreams and convince the world you can do it!

"Be what you want to be
    When you get a head
    A head full of dreams" - A Head Full of Dreams by Coldplay

• @Emmanuel-Rojas-Mata Hi!
    It's great to have you join our community.
    Hope you'll have fun!

• Hello everyone

About Me:

• I am Alishah Preet

• Born in PARIS (FRANCE)

• Born on the 21 January 2002

• Student in High School (commercial)

• My parents are from BOMBAY (INDIA)

Later:

I want to become a singer because i love music.
    For me music is like my life , i really love music.

i can't apply for music school because i don't have enough money for his and also i have to go to school so i don't have time and my parents will never let me join the music classes
    I am trying to write my own songs lyrics and also i am trying to compose my own music with a website called soundation
    (yes it's very very very difficult)

I've got a lot of problems with music because my family don't want me to be a singer sometimes i have some fights with my family because of my singing dream.

I will follow my dream yes i will be a singer one day and i hope my family will be happy for this one day.

My relation with musixmatch is:

i am a student so i have to studies and i really can't start to join musical classes so i am trying to keep my mind and heart cool and i started to write some lyrics on MUSIXMATCH.com
    MUSIXMATCH KEEP ME HAPPY, when i am sad , happy , heartbroken , proud i always go on musixmatch to write some music lyrics (i have reached the 7th level in just 3 hours by writing lyrics) and i am really so happy.)

songs name who makes me:

• CRY : dil tutda by JASSI GILL

• SMILE : 3 peg by SHARRY MANN

• SING LOUDLY : despacito by LUIS FONSI

• WANT TO DANCE : patiala peg by DILJIT DOSANJH

• KNOW THEM BY HEART: ALL PUNJABI/hindi by HEART

THE DESI BEAT IS IN :

• MY BLOOD

• MY HEART

• MY MIND

Hi! My name is Emmanuel and working at the reception of an hotel can be very stressful, that's why I love music. Music relax every soul on planet earth and beyond.

Proudly Costa Rican, exactly from Uvita in the south pacific coast.

Musixmatch is my personal karaoke crew, with it I believe in myself as a famous singer, although I am only screaming like dog being hunted by a kitten.

Smile:
    https://open.spotify.com/track/2w2VYhW71lUiP7MI2CCt8P

Want to cry:
    https://open.spotify.com/embed/track/1UDToCUvhfhYrTFxA1Xi4w

Sing LOUDLY: https://open.spotify.com/track/1593CtOFHuqqm1y2y2Qnvg

Want to dance:
    https://open.spotify.com/track/0wDEs6WvqDHq4XJZC0dHhO

Know them by heart:
    https://open.spotify.com/track/1UDToCUvhfhYrTFxA1Xi4w

I would like to help more people by giving me the chance to fix wrong lyrics from my phone, thing that I can't do now.

• @SkofQQ Hi!
    I'd like to add you submitted more than 150 lyrics and synchronized around 300. You rock! 🙌

Thanks for being part of this community and of the Lyrics Curator team!

• Good day. My name is Pavel. I am from Saint Petersburg, Russia. I'm only 19, I'm a student. My acquaintance with Musixmatch began more than a year ago. At the moment I have a premium subscription. During this time I made a huge contribution to the development of the service, which allowed me to find lyrics for almost every song. Now I have 32 level and almost 17 thousand points. I also help translate the application into native Russian and slightly into Ukrainian. I can not wait, when the site of the project can be seen in the native Russian language. I am ready to give my time and my efforts to the quality translation of the service. And I would like that with the advent of Russian on all platforms your management registered an account in the social network VKontakte. I am very pleased that I found such a service and such a huge and friendly community. Thank you so much!

• Hello @Danii28008 and welcome, I hope you enjoy our new forum!
    Contributors from all over the world are active here. 😎

• MEu nome é Daniel de Souza Pazcovsky, e sou estudante de Ciência da Computação
    Eu moro em São Paulo, capital.
    Eu simplesmente amo o musixmatch, e é o meu player principal. Ele atende todos os requisitos necessários que eu busco em um app de reprodução musical.
    As letras das música me fazem querer Sorrir, as vezes, Chorar, Cantar muito, Dançar horrores, Decorar pra cantar no chuveiro, e eu fico ansioso pra conhecer meus artistas preferidos em seus shows.

My name is Linda, I'm just a music lover and book editor
    I'm from the USA and live in Alabama
    I'm a lyrics curator and I sync songs(loving it)
    Smile: Alison Kraus, When You Say Nothing at All
    Want to cry: Kelly Clarkson, Because of You
    Sing LOUDLY: Anything by Adele or Ed Sheeran
    Want to dance: LeAnn Rimes, Love Line
    Know them by heart: To many to list
    What am I looking forward to: Learing new songs and meeting new song lovers.

I'm William Lee,I'm a student
    I'm from Taiwan
    My relationship with Musixmatch is
    well,this is the first time...
    This song’s lyrics make me
    no,but there's some lyrics make me feel good,but is not in the database.

• Who am I and what do I do:The name is Rahul, you tuber, an engineer and a composer of music. From India, land of contrasts. Avid user of Musixmatch.

Smile: Heathens by 21 Pilots
    Want to cry: These are the days of my life by Freddie Mercury.
    Sing LOUDLY: Final Countdown by E.U.R.O.P.E
    Want to dance: Star Boy
    Know them by heart: Hotel California
    What am I looking forward to: Nothing much.

Hello there! I'm Luke!
    I'm a student and I like doing sports (mostly running) in my free time, I'm also an active member of the musixmatch community and, obviously, I love music.

I was born in the Netherlands and now I live in the United States in the state Oregon.

A great one, it's always nice to be able to sing along with the music and musixmatch is the best way to do that. I love helping the community by adding new lyrics, syncing it, editing it and reviewing it.

This song’s lyrics makes me…

• Smile: Something good can work (RAC Mix)- Two door cinema club

• Sing LOUDLY: Jesus he knows me - Genesis

Getting the most out of musixmatch and helping others to do that too. I'm striving to get musixmatch as good as possible and I think we're going in the right direction.

Have a great rest of your day!

Community Rules

Musixmatch is a community of people building the world’s largest lyrics catalog. Learn more on how to contribute and discover all the fun things you can do as a member of our Community.

Discover more

Looks like your connection to Musixmatch Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.