Hello MusixMatch! First time on the forums, but I've been around MusixMatch on-and-off for awhile.
- Who am I and what do I do:
My name is Wrexie, and I'm a freelance domestic illustrator.
- Where am I from and where do I live:
And I'm from the Seattle area (Washington, USA), born and raised!
- My relationship with Musixmatch is…:
I've been using Musixmatch for years now to understand lyrics and keep me engaged in songs. This site has enabled me to sit down and listen to music in ways that nothing else has before!
- This song’s lyrics make me…
- Smile: ... She's With Me, by High Valley
- Want to cry: ... Parabol/Parabola, by Tool
- Sing LOUDLY: ... Courtin' In The Kitchen, by Gaelic Storm
- Want to dance: ... Courtney, by The Narcissist Cookbook
- Know them by heart: Dear McCracken, by Bug Hunter
- What am I looking forward to:
I'm looking forward to when that new Tool album drops and a fresh new wave of fans discovers them and then, inevitably, the OG elitists will grouse about how the new, young fans aren't rrrreeeal Tool fans, as if they were born liking Tool, or as if there's a correct way to enjoy Tool. (Basically, I'm excited for new Tool fans because it'll make gatekeepers angry. Mmmmyes.)
... Also I'm looking forward to correcting/adding lyrics to songs I love, and improving them for syncing.