Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community of Musixmatch lovers from around the world.

• Welcome to our forum! Please introduce yourself 😄

Hi, I'm Thomas Widyantoko Ardi Swandito. I'm from Indonesia. I like to listening Pop and Eurobeat (or something like Electronic). About my relationship with Musixmatch... My phone storage won't allow me to add more apps, so sometimes I need to uninstall Musixmatch, hopefully I'll get a better phone 😂😂
    I've been using Musixmatch about 2 years ago on Android. Shape of You was the first song I synced.

The song that makes me:

• Augusto from Brazil.

• hi i'm maya and i from malaysia

• Hello I'm SHANDA😀

• Hello and good evening. I'm Rachelle (sounds like "Rush-elle"), aka Roxy, aka just Chelle. I grew up in NW Arkansas, Eureka Springs to be exact, but after bouncing around state to state for several years I've decided to stay put here in Dallas for awhile. I work at the best pizza place in Dallas- Social Pie! And I love music like I love the air I breathe. Lyrics are everything...how can you say you love the song if you have no idea what they are even singing about???
    LISTEN so you can really HEAR!

Much love,
    381 Always
    Chelle

381-->three words, 8 letters, one meaning (i love you)

Iluvujmt

• Hi everyone! I am Adiel Godino, a Filipino - Spanish national currently a UK resident.

My relationship with Musixmatch is more intense and tighter than me having a love relationship. lol.
    The lyrics make me feel the artists' passion and the true meaning of the songs I listen to.

• Hi! I'm Kristiyan Kref. I'm bulgarian model, photographer, programmer and calebrity. I'm from Bulgaria and I live in Varna, the sea capital of Bulgaria. I really love songs. I sing, write, compose and SING SING SING so much... with your lyrics of course. I'm here to add lyrics, sync and to give my help to everyone. Love, Kref!
    Official Facebook Page
    Official Instagram Account

• Hi..
    I am Ely, from Indonesia, i use musixmatch almost 4 years and i'm so in love with this app, it always here whenever i need to express my feeling thru the lyrics, i also can learn many languages, i'm not good in words, i want to increase my ability to help myself or other to enjoy this app
    Music makes my day very colourful and meaningful..thank you musixmatch

• I'm Hossain Mohammad, I'm a Medical Student. I live in Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh.
    My journey with musiXmatch started 2.5 years ago. Since then, I'm literally obsessed with it. In the leisure period of my too much busy study times I've added more than 70 lyrics, edited and syncd. nearly hundred lyrics and translated nearly one thousand lines and got the 'Master' badge and premium user status eventually. Nowadays, listening music without MusiXmatch seems incomplete to me.
    Translations of lyrics of the songs of foreign language probably the best thing of musiXmatch. It has increased my enjoyment hundred times. In the past I use to listen those songs just for the beautiful tunes, music etc. But now I can understand their beautiful meanings too!

I'd like to thank all the persons behind this great initiative who has gifted us this amazing opportunity.

Hossain M

• I am Andy Gris Mabiala well-known by the name of Mbl'ontheBeat. I am a Music Producer. I love musixmatch because no one does the job like it does. First of all I am francophone people from Gabon when I had travelled to Ghana for studying English and to pursued my superior scholarship, I could not speak and read English correctly, the level was too low... During the time of the learning, one day by a simple click on play store I have discovered musixmatch and all things changed cause that I have helped me so much to get the right pronunciation of words from native or well English speakers, and I could have also a lyric of most of the totality of world songs. I occasionally try to sync but I never add lyrics yet unfortunately. As I said first I am a music producer and musixmatch will help people to understand properly a message that we share through our production. I thank all members to make music life easy to read by the connection of a grate application who musixmatch is.
    PS: I love using lyrics card too

• Hola a tod@s Mi nombre de pila es Alexis, pero adopte el nombre de Dester por broma.
    Trabajo en soporte técnico. 💻
    Soy orgullosamente costarricense! 😎0_1513801879609_58931831-788d-41fc-bc74-b597b09958e5-image.png

Conocí a Musixmatch porque me encanta aprender idiomas a base de letras de canciones. Fue como un flechazo instantáneo a la app. Me dedico a traducir canciones de español a ingles y viceversa, a veces portugués.

Como Star Lord, no me puedo quitar los audífonos.

0_1513804024977_f6c74a8d-6d56-4c4b-a213-a135e139da13-image.png

Las letras de esta canción me hacen..
    Sonreir: Chucaro- Cocofunka
    Llorar: Lo Que Siento- CUCO
    Cantarla a todo volumen: El Tesoro - El Mató A Un Policía Motorizado.
    Querer bailar: Know no Better - Major Lazer
    De memoria: Ojos Color Sol - Calle 13
    No se que sigue en mi futuro con musixmatch, pero seguro va a estar bueno :D .

• I am Sazzad. I am a software engineer. I love musixmatch because no one does the job like it does. I occasionally tries to sync and add lyrics but mostly for Bangla lyrics as I am from Bangladesh. Also I love sharing lyrics card to facebook.

• @musixmatch
    1.Who am I and what do I do:
    Iam "BLU" : ) I do many things! HEHE!!

2.Where am I from and where do I live: I live in Wash. St.

3.My relationship with Musixmatch is…: I just meet the App. So our relationship is very new. I will have to get back to you on this one. ; )

4.This song’s lyrics make me…
    •Smile:
    •Want to cry:
    •Sing LOUDLY:
    •Want to dance:
    •Know them by heart:

All of the Above Depending on the Song! and my mood! Hey I am a Girl What do you Expect! LOL!!

5.What am I looking forward to: SINGING ALL DAY LONG AT WORK!! HEHEHE

• 1.Who am I and what do I do:
    I'm Tharindu Lakshan Athapaththu and I'm a maths student.
    2.Where am I from and where do I live: I'm from Sri Lanka and I live in Akuressa
    3.My relationship with Musixmatch is…:
    It is the best way to learn music for me..
    4.This song’s lyrics make me…
    Sing LOUDLY
    5.What am I looking forward to: I'm looking for contributing more and support Sri Lankans in sinhala Language..

• 1. Who am I and what do I do: Hi, I am A and I am studying. I listen to diffrent genres of music, it depends on my mood for the day:
    Metal
    Blues
    Rock
    Covers
    Orchestra
    Choirs
    Folkmusic
    Themes (Game music ex)
    March

2. Where am I from and where do I live: I'm from the deep forests of Sweden.

3. My relationship with Musixmatch is…: okay I guess.

4. This song’s lyrics make me…
    Smile: Hulkoff - Blood & Iron
    Want to cry: Sabaton - The Final Solution
    Sing LOUDLY: Sabaton - Gott Mit Uns, Sabaton - Karolinens Bön, Raubtier - Achtung Panzer
    Want to dance: I'm not so much for a dancer, maybe tapping with my foot.
    Know them by heart: Sabaton - Swedish Pagans

5. What am I looking forward to: I do not yet know what the future brings upon me.

• Why the lyrics is not displaying in the lockscreen although the song is playing. Why? And what should i do for resolve that?

• Who am I and what do I do:
    Hi, my name is Oscar and I'm a Economic Science student.
    Where am I from and where do I live:
    I'm from El Salvador and I still live there.
    My relationship with Musixmatch i:
    It's very important, because they can help me a lot in my English course.
    This song’s lyrics make me sing LOUDLY:
    All Nightmare long of Metallica!
    What am I looking forward to:
    I want to help you a lot while I can!

• You can also start answering to these simple questions:

Who am I and what do I do: Hi my name is Jay, I'm a freshman and I sometimes make music
    Where am I from and where do I live: I'm from The Dalles, Oregon, United States and I live in Kuwait
    My relationship with Musixmatch is: Ok as in I just read lyrics and I contribute when I feel the need to if there's something wrong with the lyrics I see
    TELYKast & Lauren Vougel- Going Under's lyrics make me…
    Sing LOUDLY
    What am I looking forward to: contributing more and more to the community

• Who am I and what do I do: My name is ILA and now I am worker.
    Where am I from and where do I live: I come from Indonesia, but now I am working in Taiwan.
    My relationship with Musixmatch is…: I am a Beta tester of Musixmatch and curator since 2015.
    This song’s lyrics make me![alt text](0_1512264216702_Screenshot_20171203-092124.png image url)
    Want to dance: Everytime I hear this song! My body is like uncontrol and dancing haha.
    Know them by heart:
    What am I looking forward to: i am looking for the best apps!

• hey everyone my name is rara from indonesia, i love musixmatch .
    that's it.

• Hi Everyone,

I am Harikrishna and I've been using Musixmatch for quite a while.

Listening to music is one of my daily drivers and I listen to music while gaming, studying, travelling and even when going to sleep.
    Mostly I only listen to NCS or Frequency or EDMs.

Lately I've come to realize that some of the lyrics is not there yet. So I thought of at least putting up some effort into adding lyrics for the songs that aren't there yet.

I have already reported lyrics as well as Synced some of them.

I would love to help you guys out in Syncing, Reviewing and Adding Lyrics to new songs.

• Hey Everyone my name is Soumya Sarkar, and I have been a Musixmatch user for more than a year. I listen to a looot of music, with only some of them being relatively famous. I hope I can contribute by syncs or by lyrics. And definitely I'd like to see some app improvements - one of my main reasons for joining. Have a nice day! :D

• @musixmatch my name is Samuel Borba, I'm a student, I live in Brazil,
    The lyrics of the musixmatch make me know translations of music from several languages. Hi everyone! Have a great day🤗!

• Hi. My name is Ricardo im from PERU and i really love this page

• @alessandra
    I’m new at this. I thought I’d reply your welcome message the same day I got it.
    Anyway, it’s nice to hear from you.
    Have a good one.

• Hi everybody!
    My name is Henrike, and I'm living in the north of Germany. I'm currently facing a lot of health issues, so I have more time on my hands, and I started contributing to MusiXmatch because I realised there was a mistake in the lyrics of a song that I discovered on youtube, and I wanted to correct it . . one thing led to another, and I've come to enjoy being able to translate songs into German for my countrymen that aren't comfortable with English. I've also found a lot of old folk songs not having been transcribed at all, so that's where I like to spend my time.
    This song’s lyrics make me…
    • Smile: Dh’èirich mi moch madainn cheòthar, Julie Fowlis
    • Want to cry: The green fields of Canada,
    Cherish the Ladies feat. Heidi Talbot
    • Sing LOUDLY: Ye Jacobites by name, The Johnsons
    • Want to dance: Toss the feathers, The Corrs
    • Know them by heart: An Èala bhan, Julie Fowlis

I hope to see what else I can contribute, and what everyone else is about . .

LG Henrike

• @jorge-olea Hi Jorge!
    I've emailed you 2 days ago.

Check your inbox! 😎

• @alessandra
    Thanks for the welcoming.
    I'll be checking a few songs every now and then because I get relaxed when I'm caught up in it.

Greetings everyone.

• Hi... Myself Tushar Mokal. I lives in India (Navi Mumbai). I works as an payroll executive in software company.

I love to listen music and sing along with it. Loved the lyrics library Musixmatch have for maximum songs which I have.

I always love to help in adding lyrics and syncing them with the songs.

Thanks & Regards
    Tushar

• Hi there! I'm Jorge and I'm an English teacher:
    I'm from Mexico City but I live in San Luis Potosi, Mexico:
    My relationship with Musixmatch is great, it helps me reflect on life and improve in my job.:
    This song’s lyrics make me…
    Smile: When I find out that I truly can understand tong twisters.
    Want to cry: When they remind me of missing loved ones.
    Sing LOUDLY: When I want to forget about life's trouble.
    Want to dance: if the beat is right.
    Know them by heart: I think songs are a good, if not the best, way to practice a foreign language.
    What am I looking forward to: transcribe any song enforcing Musixmatch guidelines the best way possible.

Community Rules

Musixmatch is a community of people building the world’s largest lyrics catalog. Learn more on how to contribute and discover all the fun things you can do as a member of our Community.

Discover more

Looks like your connection to Musixmatch Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.