Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community of Musixmatch lovers from around the world.

• Welcome to our forum! Please introduce yourself 😄

Hello there...

Who am I and what do I do: I'm a Technologist in Electronics and a music lover, my real name is Yon

Where am I from and where do I live: I'm from Colombia

My relationship with Musixmatch is…: It's everyday, it's like my homework, my hobby.

This song’s lyrics make me…
    Smile: Power of Love - Huey Lewis and the News
    Want to cry: Hold on to my Heart - W.A.S.P
    Sing LOUDLY: In My Darkest Hour - Megadeth
    Want to dance: They don't care about us - Michael Jackson
    Know them by heart: Apuesta por el Rock ’n’ Roll - Heroes del Silencio

What am I looking forward to: Help to improve the understanding music lyrics from English to Spanish and viceversa doing my best.

;)

• Hi All...I'm retired and living in Tucson, Arizona. Music has always played a big role in my life from being in the school band since the 5th grade to being accomplished on several instruments by the time I graduated high school in 1974. I joined the Marine Corps for 12 years and received a medical discharge. Then I went to work for the Department of the Army retiring after 27 years. I love this app as it's opened up a new appreciation for music as I can better identify with the artist knowing all the right words instead of guessing as I did as a child and adult. Thanks Musixmatch!

• Hi everyone! :)

Who am I and what do I do: My name is Nicole and I'm a computer scientist (though lately, I've been doing less programming and more 3D modeling!)

Where am I from and where do I live: United States

My relationship with Musixmatch is…: I love it! I first discovered Musixmatch back when it was integrated into Spotify. When they decided to stop showing lyrics, I kinda forgot about it, but last year, I bought an Android phone and rediscovered Musixmatch because of the floating lyrics feature. :) I've been doing my best to contribute ever since, and just recently, I was asked to be a Curator! I'm really excited to help out and improve the site in this new role.

Smile: Busy Earnin' - Jungle
    Want to cry: God Only Knows - The Beach Boys
    Sing LOUDLY: Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler
    Want to dance: Fun Tonight - Macross 82-99
    Know them by heart: American Pie - Don McLean

What am I looking forward to: I finally got tickets to PAX East this year, and I am super excited to go! I'm thinking about dressing as Lilith from Borderlands, but we'll see if I can get the costume together in time. :)

• Hey all! Why not.

Who am I and what do I do: I'm Bri. I live in the midwest of the US and I'm a police, EMS and fire dispatcher.

Where am I from and where do I live: Again, midwest US.

My relationship with Musixmatch is…: Good so far!

Smile: Goodnight Moon - Vagabond Opera
    Want to cry: 10am Gare du Nord - Keaton Henson
    Sing LOUDLY: Holding On To You - twenty one pilots
    Want to dance: Night Reconnaissance - The Dresden Dolls
    Know them by heart: Run - Hozier

What am I looking forward to: Uhh... the tickets I have for the musical I'm going to see next month? My yearly trip to Manhattan coming up this summer? I lead a boring life :)

• Hi all,
    My name is George Shaw. I live in Fayetteville, AR. I am a small business owner in the remodeling field.

I love music and have performed in different venues over the years. I also really like Spanish and am working on learning the language. There is actually a Spanish Kids song album that does not have any of the lyrics that I would like to add. The album name is: Cantos Biblicos Infantiles by Cedarmont kids. These are some of the Sunday school songs that I grew up singing as a kid and I want to learn them in Spanish and be able to follow along with the lyrics. :)

I have added a couple of songs but not sure how to get them approved.

My relationship with Musixmatch is…: music lyrics are very important to me because I have a hard time understanding the lyrics without being able to see them while I am listening.

Want to cry: When God Ran
    Sing LOUDLY: Overcomer"-- Mandisa
    Know them by heart: He Knows my Name

What am I looking forward to: being able to add songs that are important to me and then sing them along with my Spotify app.

• Who am I and what do I do: I am Jazz Guillén. I'm a student.
    Where am I from and where do I live: I'm mexican, and I live in Mexico.
    My relationship with Musixmatch is…: I love Musixmatch.
    Smile: 19-2000 - Gorillaz
    Want to cry: I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance
    Sing LOUDLY: Come On Eileen - Dexys Midnight Runners
    Want to dance: LA Devote - Panic! At The Disco
    Know them by heart: Oh, Calamity! - All Time Low
    What am I looking forward to: Good new music.

• Hi, I'm Thomas Widyantoko Ardi Swandito. I'm from Indonesia. I like to listening Pop and Eurobeat (or something like Electronic). About my relationship with Musixmatch... My phone storage won't allow me to add more apps, so sometimes I need to uninstall Musixmatch, hopefully I'll get a better phone 😂😂
    I've been using Musixmatch about 2 years ago on Android. Shape of You was the first song I synced.

The song that makes me:

• Augusto from Brazil.

• hi i'm maya and i from malaysia

• Hello I'm SHANDA😀

• Hello and good evening. I'm Rachelle (sounds like "Rush-elle"), aka Roxy, aka just Chelle. I grew up in NW Arkansas, Eureka Springs to be exact, but after bouncing around state to state for several years I've decided to stay put here in Dallas for awhile. I work at the best pizza place in Dallas- Social Pie! And I love music like I love the air I breathe. Lyrics are everything...how can you say you love the song if you have no idea what they are even singing about???
    LISTEN so you can really HEAR!

Much love,
    381 Always
    Chelle

381-->three words, 8 letters, one meaning (i love you)

Iluvujmt

• Hi everyone! I am Adiel Godino, a Filipino - Spanish national currently a UK resident.

My relationship with Musixmatch is more intense and tighter than me having a love relationship. lol.
    The lyrics make me feel the artists' passion and the true meaning of the songs I listen to.

• Hi! I'm Kristiyan Kref. I'm bulgarian model, photographer, programmer and calebrity. I'm from Bulgaria and I live in Varna, the sea capital of Bulgaria. I really love songs. I sing, write, compose and SING SING SING so much... with your lyrics of course. I'm here to add lyrics, sync and to give my help to everyone. Love, Kref!
    Official Facebook Page
    Official Instagram Account

• Hi..
    I am Ely, from Indonesia, i use musixmatch almost 4 years and i'm so in love with this app, it always here whenever i need to express my feeling thru the lyrics, i also can learn many languages, i'm not good in words, i want to increase my ability to help myself or other to enjoy this app
    Music makes my day very colourful and meaningful..thank you musixmatch

• I'm Hossain Mohammad, I'm a Medical Student. I live in Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh.
    My journey with musiXmatch started 2.5 years ago. Since then, I'm literally obsessed with it. In the leisure period of my too much busy study times I've added more than 70 lyrics, edited and syncd. nearly hundred lyrics and translated nearly one thousand lines and got the 'Master' badge and premium user status eventually. Nowadays, listening music without MusiXmatch seems incomplete to me.
    Translations of lyrics of the songs of foreign language probably the best thing of musiXmatch. It has increased my enjoyment hundred times. In the past I use to listen those songs just for the beautiful tunes, music etc. But now I can understand their beautiful meanings too!

I'd like to thank all the persons behind this great initiative who has gifted us this amazing opportunity.

Hossain M

• I am Andy Gris Mabiala well-known by the name of Mbl'ontheBeat. I am a Music Producer. I love musixmatch because no one does the job like it does. First of all I am francophone people from Gabon when I had travelled to Ghana for studying English and to pursued my superior scholarship, I could not speak and read English correctly, the level was too low... During the time of the learning, one day by a simple click on play store I have discovered musixmatch and all things changed cause that I have helped me so much to get the right pronunciation of words from native or well English speakers, and I could have also a lyric of most of the totality of world songs. I occasionally try to sync but I never add lyrics yet unfortunately. As I said first I am a music producer and musixmatch will help people to understand properly a message that we share through our production. I thank all members to make music life easy to read by the connection of a grate application who musixmatch is.
    PS: I love using lyrics card too

• Hola a tod@s Mi nombre de pila es Alexis, pero adopte el nombre de Dester por broma.
    Trabajo en soporte técnico. 💻
    Soy orgullosamente costarricense! 😎0_1513801879609_58931831-788d-41fc-bc74-b597b09958e5-image.png

Conocí a Musixmatch porque me encanta aprender idiomas a base de letras de canciones. Fue como un flechazo instantáneo a la app. Me dedico a traducir canciones de español a ingles y viceversa, a veces portugués.

Como Star Lord, no me puedo quitar los audífonos.

0_1513804024977_f6c74a8d-6d56-4c4b-a213-a135e139da13-image.png

Las letras de esta canción me hacen..
    Sonreir: Chucaro- Cocofunka
    Llorar: Lo Que Siento- CUCO
    Cantarla a todo volumen: El Tesoro - El Mató A Un Policía Motorizado.
    Querer bailar: Know no Better - Major Lazer
    De memoria: Ojos Color Sol - Calle 13
    No se que sigue en mi futuro con musixmatch, pero seguro va a estar bueno :D .

• I am Sazzad. I am a software engineer. I love musixmatch because no one does the job like it does. I occasionally tries to sync and add lyrics but mostly for Bangla lyrics as I am from Bangladesh. Also I love sharing lyrics card to facebook.

• @musixmatch
    1.Who am I and what do I do:
    Iam "BLU" : ) I do many things! HEHE!!

2.Where am I from and where do I live: I live in Wash. St.

3.My relationship with Musixmatch is…: I just meet the App. So our relationship is very new. I will have to get back to you on this one. ; )

4.This song’s lyrics make me…
    •Smile:
    •Want to cry:
    •Sing LOUDLY:
    •Want to dance:
    •Know them by heart:

All of the Above Depending on the Song! and my mood! Hey I am a Girl What do you Expect! LOL!!

5.What am I looking forward to: SINGING ALL DAY LONG AT WORK!! HEHEHE

• 1.Who am I and what do I do:
    I'm Tharindu Lakshan Athapaththu and I'm a maths student.
    2.Where am I from and where do I live: I'm from Sri Lanka and I live in Akuressa
    3.My relationship with Musixmatch is…:
    It is the best way to learn music for me..
    4.This song’s lyrics make me…
    Sing LOUDLY
    5.What am I looking forward to: I'm looking for contributing more and support Sri Lankans in sinhala Language..

• 1. Who am I and what do I do: Hi, I am A and I am studying. I listen to diffrent genres of music, it depends on my mood for the day:
    Metal
    Blues
    Rock
    Covers
    Orchestra
    Choirs
    Folkmusic
    Themes (Game music ex)
    March

2. Where am I from and where do I live: I'm from the deep forests of Sweden.

3. My relationship with Musixmatch is…: okay I guess.

4. This song’s lyrics make me…
    Smile: Hulkoff - Blood & Iron
    Want to cry: Sabaton - The Final Solution
    Sing LOUDLY: Sabaton - Gott Mit Uns, Sabaton - Karolinens Bön, Raubtier - Achtung Panzer
    Want to dance: I'm not so much for a dancer, maybe tapping with my foot.
    Know them by heart: Sabaton - Swedish Pagans

5. What am I looking forward to: I do not yet know what the future brings upon me.

• Why the lyrics is not displaying in the lockscreen although the song is playing. Why? And what should i do for resolve that?

• Who am I and what do I do:
    Hi, my name is Oscar and I'm a Economic Science student.
    Where am I from and where do I live:
    I'm from El Salvador and I still live there.
    My relationship with Musixmatch i:
    It's very important, because they can help me a lot in my English course.
    This song’s lyrics make me sing LOUDLY:
    All Nightmare long of Metallica!
    What am I looking forward to:
    I want to help you a lot while I can!