Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community of Musixmatch lovers from around the world.

• Welcome to our forum! Please introduce yourself 😄

Hello, my name is Mauro.
    Computer Scientist, listening to music all the time.

• Bonjour, my name is Baptiste
    I'm from Toulouse, in south west of France. I'm a geomatic technician in an enterprise that edit software and SIG solution for people transportation and public transport.
    My relationship with Musixmatch started when I lived in Paris and I use public transport every day, I was just reading the real lyrics of my favorites songs and rediscovered songs of my youth, that was so awesome and I still do it.
    I want to improve the very smart idea of this application and website by contributing as a metal music fan.
    I would love to work in such company by the way.

• My name is Aziz
    I m from Mumbai
    My relations with musixmatch is see the lyrics
    I won't to learn it
    And I m thanks to whom that person has created a nice app

• Musixmatch said:

If you are a Musixmatch contributor, we ❤️ you!

From editing top 100 songs to correcting that indie heavy metal song.
    Even helping other Musixmatch users.

Share with us your best recent experience and contribution to Musixmatch.
    It can be anything, from making an amazing Lyrics Card to syncing the latest Red Hot Chilli Peppers album.

You can also start answering to these simple questions:

1. Who am I and what do I do:
    2. Where am I from and where do I live:
    3. My relationship with Musixmatch is…:
    4. This song’s lyrics make me…
    • Smile:
    • Want to cry:
    • Sing LOUDLY:
    • Want to dance:
    • Know them by heart:
    1. What am I looking forward to:
  • @musixmatch

Aloha!!!..... All the way from Kailua, Hawaii on the Island of Oahu.

My name is Darlene but friends call's me "Darla" from the movie
    " The Little Rascal." More on the Hawaiian native side...lol.
    With that I like to listen too Christian, country, and Hawaiian music. So I began to search for a web site for lyrics and this is how I found musixmatch.

• Hi Im Nath, 51, Quarter horse Breeder in New Caledonia (French country near Australia)...

My relationship with Musixmatch is…: Premium, hope to have lyrics On and OUT connexion as promise.... Floating lyrics are cool...
    This song’s lyrics make me…
    Smile: Le Dîner (Benabar)
    Want to cry: La Corrida (Francis Cabrel)
    Sing LOUDLY: In my Hand (Charly Winston)
    Want to dance: Many : Rock, Blues, Country, Jazz and the mix of these ;)
    Know them by heart: Many also, last one is " Say Something" (Justin Timberlake/Chris Stappleton)
    What am I looking forward to: Utube and spotify lyrics : As im Premium Spotify and Musixmatch, I hope to have lyrics On AND Out of connexion, but it look like not to run..... :(. Also Hope to have lyrics on TV with Chromecast but at the moment, I can't find how I could do......
    Really hard to conjunct with Windows 10 PC, Ios 11Mini Pad and Android Smartphone + Chromecast, Im lost lol !

• Hai, saya wa ode nurlisa firman, saya tinggal papua barat, raja ampat, indonesia.

• Who am I and what do I do: Abdul Jaffar I do field work for the government
    Where am I from and where do I live: i live in the beautiful country of the philippi es
    My relationship with Musixmatch is…: helps me sing along songs i love, so i want to help the community to fix/add lyrics
    Smile: Ngiti by ronnie liang
    Want to cry: dance with my father
    Sing LOUDLY: Pagbabago? By Asin
    Want to dance: i dont dance
    Know them by heart: Pagbabago?
    What am I looking forward to: i look forward to contribute to the community.

• Who am I and what do I do:
    I'm Sean and I'm a computer tech
    Where am I from and where do I live:
    Rochester, NY
    My relationship with Musixmatch is…:
    Virgin
    Smile: What's Up
    Want to cry: Time After Time
    Sing LOUDLY: Breakfast at Tiffany's
    Want to dance: I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
    Know them by heart: ???I'm getting too old for that.
    What am I looking forward to: Learning more Lyrics.

I actually signed up this moment so I could find out how to correct Locked Lyrics. I can't get back to the Savatage song Edge of Thorns though so I'll have to figure it out later.

• Hi, I'm Rampel, I live in Laredo.
    Congratulations on the work done by all the collaborators.

• Hi I'm Ian from Australia

• Hello, I am new here... writing from Vancouver Canada.

First let me say I enjoy the concept of having the lyrics poping up as I listen to my favorite music! Fun!

Secondly, sadly I see alot of mistakes in texts, bad synchronizatio, etc... :(

So would like to contribute, correct, help, have some excitement in the process - impossible.

Sync button in the floating window of the app is locked out. Simply put it does not work!!!
    Without this interactive aspect of the whole thing...I don't see the point.

I am seeing posts with similar complaints that are now a year old...odd!

It seems you need a couple of hours just to figure out the way to contact anybody to get help. I am hoping this actually gets out there?

Is not my intention to offend anybody. Just venting out my frustration. This should be fun, instead I am getting discouraged.

Or perhaps ...I am missing something in the setup??? Could somebody help please?

• Good Evening All, My Name are Joseph Bassey Uya and I am gospel Artist and Stage Name is JOE B... i just joined musixmatch forum and I live in Nigeria (Africa) Abuja Capital City and I want to use this platform and post my songs we you guys so that the world may see it and enjoy it too like others... thanks Joe B............. I love you guys..............

• I signed up for premium and I cancelled on the same day because I don't want auto renew. I was charged for the subscription and I lost my premium service. Why do you take my money and provide no service? I tried looking for customer support and there wasn't any. This message is my only way of reaching out.

Joey

• hi, my name is jaleah champaine and im happy to be on yall website its alot easier for me to remember the lyrics alot better. Also, i am from Charleston, South Carolina.

• What a different between different prices of premium types what showing for same periods of premium. ?

• Im Kevin from Malaysia. I translate lyrics to Bahasa Malaysia. Musixmatch is my everyday activities that make me feel good everytimes.

Have a good day with Musixmatch

• Hello! I'm Lidia, I'm Romanian and I live in Italy :)

• Hello there! I am Liv from Shillong, India

• Who am I and what do I do: My name is Jefferson and I'm a college student
    Where am I from and where do I live: I'm from Venezuela and I live in Maracaibo
    My relationship with Musixmatch is…: Well, I'm new, but I think it is great
    Smile: Oh No! by Marina and the Diamonds
    Want to cry: The Blackest Day by Lana Del Rey
    Sing LOUDLY: Living Dead by Marina and the Diamonds
    Want to dance: Heavy Metal Lover by Lady Gaga
    Know them by heart: Teen Idle by Marina and the Diamonds
    What am I looking forward to: I am looking for contribute to help with the letters

• Thanks for giving me this opportunity

• hola, mi nombre es Christian , soy de Ecuador, soy un estudiante de la UTA

• @musixmatch Hello, I'm Stan Lee, manager at SM Entertainment. Nice to see you all here

• hi, my name is Nartey Bless, i come from Ghana, i am a student from the university of Ghana lagon

• Hi everyone! I am Yasir Mahmood, a Pakistani - Urdu national currently a UAE resident. I am having a strong grip on multiple languages like Urdu,Punjabi,Hindi,Arabic,Turkish etc.

My relationship with Musixmatch is more memorable and fantastic.
    The lyrics make me feel the artists passion and the true meaning of the songs I listen to.

• @martyn

1. I am Dorcas Nana Yaa Yeboah and I'm an engineer turned Investment Banker.
    2. I am Ghanaian (African) and Live In Tarkwa an Gold Mining City in the western region of Ghana.
      My relationship with Musixmatch is more of a love affair...I hardly play my music without it. I have it on my phones, laptop and office PC.
      Smile: As love is my witness - Westlife
      Want to cry: A million Years - Adele
      Sing LOUDLY: What goes around - JT
      Want to dance: Bang 'em sticks - Meghan Trainor
      Know them by heart:All I ask - Adele

FRANKLY THEY KEEP CHANGING...OF COURSE!

• @derek-sparks

With the app open:

1. Click your profile picture/icon or the arrow in the top right corner
    2. Uncheck "Launch on startup"

That's all you should need to do to stop the app opening on startup.

• Like the app for windows except it auto starts with my pc which i do not like and I cant figure out how to stop it from doing this?

So how do I? I would have posted a new thread but cant seem to do that either. Also not of the questions in the support thread have been answered so it seems pointless to do so.

• @jovan-dozic It's great to have you here, welcome!

• Hi there!

I am Jovan. I'm a student of information technology. I also like to make web apps.
    I'm from Novi Sad, Serbia.
    I use Musixmatch on daily bases and I really enjoy it.

This song make me...
    Smile: All Falls Down by Alan Walker
    Want to cry: I don't have one
    Sing LOUDLY: More Than You Know by Axwell /\ Ingrosso
    Want to dance: Summer by Calvin Harris
    Know them by heart: Faded by Alan Walker

What am I looking forward to:
    I'm looking to help new Musixmatch users, and to contrubute more (and reach better status like Hero or King).

Community Rules

Musixmatch is a community of people building the world’s largest lyrics catalog. Learn more on how to contribute and discover all the fun things you can do as a member of our Community.

Discover more

Looks like your connection to Musixmatch Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.