Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community of Musixmatch lovers from around the world.

• Korean lyrics acceptance by community

Korean Lyrics

I haved added some lyrics to songs by No Sa Yeon (노사연) on the 2015 album Baraem (바램 )

I have been told that the text is only made available for snychronizing when the text has been accepted by the community. I would be glad if somebody could review and give me the o.k. so that this lyrics become available.

The same applies to a song by Min Hae Kyung (민해경 ).

The song is called Byeonmeong (변명) which is one of my all-time favorites. Please review it and give me the go-ahead.

Thanks a lot

Martin

• @alessandra

Hi Alessandra,

I have synchronized the songs which you asked me for.
    Thanks a lot for validating them!

As I told you before Byeon Myeong by Min Hae Gyeong is one of my all time favourites. She is the first Korean pop singer I came across.

My sister in law had this vinyl album by Min Hae Gyeong and I liked every song on it. So she went to the record store and bought me this album in the late 80's or early 90's.

I have also synchronized the other songs.
    There may have been a mix up when I synchronized 당신과 나
    When I was checking on it, the song 당신곁으로 by Min Hae Gyeong comes up.

So you may have to cancel it so that I can do it again.

Sorry about the extra work.

Martin

• Martin Born said:

Korean Lyrics

I haved added some lyrics to songs by No Sa Yeon (노사연) on the 2015 album Baraem (바램 )

I have been told that the text is only made available for snychronizing when the text has been accepted by the community. I would be glad if somebody could review and give me the o.k. so that this lyrics become available.

The same applies to a song by Min Hae Kyung (민해경 ).

The song is called Byeonmeong (변명) which is one of my all-time favorites. Please review it and give me the go-ahead.

Thanks a lot

Martin

Hi Martin, it's me again!

I've just validated the following lyrics you added:

재, 재회 - 노사연

Excuse (변명) - 민해경

성숙 - 민해경

당신과 나 - 민해경

Now you can synchronize them?
    Did I miss something?

Community Rules

Musixmatch is a community of people building the world’s largest lyrics catalog. Learn more on how to contribute and discover all the fun things you can do as a member of our Community.

Discover more

Looks like your connection to Musixmatch Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.